Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pho On Broadway Everett, Wa

Pho on Broadway is one of the best places in the Puget Sound to get pho. The owner is a really nice guy who always recognizes all his regulars and always chats with us when we come in. He tells us he make his broth the right way by cooking the beef knuckles for 20 hours and that allows him to use almost no MSG. The result is a dark brown broth that is super flavorful. All pho has MSG in it but the shops who take short cuts use the most. They always use great cuts of beef and when the make chicken pho the use chicken broth. I have been to other pho places and I always get gross fatty bits in my soup. Yuck! There is a full menu of other vietnamese favorites. Including my favorite, salad rolls. Made with mint and basil. The shop it self is unadorned but clean.

Things I love:
Drive up window
Nice friendly owner
Fantastic food
It's cheap
Easy location

I would like to see:
Nothing, its a local place that services great food. That's all you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment