Monday, August 20, 2012

Slices part 2: A Pizza House

A Pizza House Everett, Wa

The one thing I can say about the pizza house is that its cheep (about $1.90 a slice) and for that I will definitely go back.  My son and I went around 1:30 during a week day and the there options for slices were pepperoni  sausage and cheese. The dough was thick and soft, kinda like a bread stick.  No crunch.  The sauce was a little to sweet for my taste, but my son enjoyed it just fine. The restaurant was small and had about 4 or 5 tables.  Decorated nicely. They keep there slices warm all the time. Unlike some shops who reheat slices to order.  Like I said, I would come back but its not my top pick.  More research is need to find the best pizza slice place in Everett. I am not sure when they start serving slices and when they stop.  Safe to say you'll be good for lunch time!

What I liked:

  • It was cheep
  • They had parking
  • Lots of choices for bottled drinks
  • Open everyday and open late


The Pizza House
http://everettpizzahouse.net/
2625 Colby Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
(425) 252-5555

Hours 
Mon-Fri: 10:30am-11pm 
Sat: 12pm-11pm 
Sun: 3pm-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment