Friday, November 9, 2012

White Lotus Restaurant



White Lotus serves pho and other Vietnamese dishes.  I also saw some Chinese, Thai and Japanese(no sushi) dishes also. The dinning room is nicely decorated and is a happy departure from some of the "dive" pho restaurants. The food I tried was fresh rolls($3.50) and a small flank steak pho($5.25).  I really enjoyed the fresh rolls.  They are different than others I tried.  It had shrimp and pork in it but no mint or basil.  Inside was a fried wanton roll. Served with peanut hoisin sauce. The pho was very tasty also.  But different than my favorite pho place written about previously   First difference is there is a lot more noodles.  Maybe that is what people want but I thought it was to hard to mix up my broth with different sauces.  I found it nice that they added a lot of meat.  However they don't trim the fat from the meat.  Maybe its traditional not to trim the fat, but I had a hard time getting use to it.  Again Pho on Broadway trims all there meat.  But I would still order it again,  and for the price.  Its a good value.



Things I liked:
Nice dinning amisphere
Good prices
Very friendly wait staff
Takes Cards
Vegitairian options

Things that could be different:
A little less noodles in the pho

White Lotus Restaurant
35 Everett Mall Way SE
Everett, Wa 98208
425-355-8018

No comments:

Post a Comment