Sunday, July 29, 2012

Panera Bread

Panera Bread is one of the easiest/healthiest places I can take my family while we are out and about.  I like that they list the calories for each meal on their reader board.  The prices are reasonable and there is something on the menu that everyone like.  My favorite thing is they offer real food for kids.  Turkey sandwich, grill cheese or mac & cheese.  The side for the kids menu is Horizon yogurt tubs.  The price is between $4-$5.  My son also loves the chicken noodle soup.  My personal indulgence is a bagel and flavored cream cheese.

Thinks I like:

  • Free WiFi
  • Comfortable seating
  • Yummy bakery goods
  • Water glasses available with out asking


Thinks I would like to see:

  • Option for fresh fruit on the kids menu



No comments:

Post a Comment