Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lynnwood Pool

Hey you all.  I just to my son to the Lynnwood Pool and felt that I should give people some information and pointers about this fantastic place.  The recreation center had 3 pools.  The water is very warm and the pools have some unique features.  I will not go into them here because the website does a better job than I could. What I wanted to do is give you some need to knows:
  • Arrive 30-45 min before open swim.  There is always a line and if your at the back you may not get in. 
  • A great time to go is when the Everett Public Schools have a half day or a furlough day. 
  • Bring your own pad lock.  The lockers are not coin operated.  
  • Bring a snack or change for the vending machines.  My little guy is always hungry after swimming.  
  • There is an outdoor playground just out side the main pool for kiddos who are tired of swimming and not ready to leave.  
  • The library is right down the street. 
Here is a picture of the line.  I am not kidding, you need to get there at least 30 mins early before open swim! However, it is the one of the cheapest places to take the kids to be active ($4 for kids and $5 for adults)

No comments:

Post a Comment