Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Microsoft Visitors Center

On Monday, My son and I went to the Microsoft Visitors Center.  Its located in B92 and its a great place visit it you need something to do with your child on a day off of school.  The visitors center has a company store, small cafe, mini museum and display area that you can play with all the Microsoft toys.    There is 6 xbox stations to play 6 different games.  There are games for all ages.  Bryson and I played Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and A sonic game.  They also had Halo, Spiderman Edge of Time, and Gears of War 3. They also had 4 Xbox Kinect stations where you could play Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports.

Also on display was a cell phone garden with about 15 phone from various makers, all with the windows operation system. A laptop and tablet garden was there too.   All for you to play  with and try out!  There were 2 large Microsoft Surface computers.  See the pic where my son and I are playing checkers.  Surface is a large computer that has a touch screen interface.  Check out the link to learn more.   My favorite thing was the computers with the Microsoft Worldwide Telescope program on them.  This place is super cool.

What I like:

  • Being able to try out Kinect
  • It was quiet
  • There was a coffee kiosk with snacks down the hall 
  • I also liked trying out the Windows phone
  • Plenty of parking



What I would like to see:

  • The cafe take debit cards
  • Wish it was open on the weekends 



Microsoft Visitor Center
Open Monday -Friday 9-7
(425) 703-6214
15010 NE 36th St
Redmond, Wa 98052
Building 92 (B92 is what is on the signs)







No comments:

Post a Comment