Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Silver Cup Coffee











So, I love coffee houses! For a long time I thought Everett was seriously lacking a coffee house/roasters. Well I am happy to be proven wrong. Silver Cup is located on Colby in downtown Everett and they roast their coffee in Lynnwood. This place definitely satisfies my need for a local joint to sit and read and enjoy a coffee!

First off their coffee is really good and are experts at making designs in Lattes. They have pastries from Alki Bakery and sell coffee by the pound. I had the chocolate croissant and My son had the cinnamon roll. Both were very tasty. In there cold case they offer craft sodas, sandwiches and salads. The cafe it self is really cozy with large leather chairs and raw wood tables. The service was very friendly and wifi is free!

Silver Cup Coffee Cafe
http://www.silvercupcoffee.com/
Or find them on Facebook
2707 Colby Ave
Everett, Wa 98201
Phone: 425-259-9358

Hours:
5:30am to 6pm Monday Thu Friday
8am to 4pm Saturday

What I like:

  • Easy parking
  • They take credit cards
  • Lots of options to have something to eat
  • "For Here" mugs
  • Good selection of coffee related gifts


What I would like to see:

  • Open on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment