Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pickle Time Deli






Pickle time is a burger joint in Duvall and Everett. They also offer wraps.  My family and I went to the one in Duvall, Wa during our day of Geocaching. The first thing you notice when you come in is all the pickle drawings hung on the wall.  It really fun to see all the cartoons people have dawn.  The very nice lady at the counter encourage us to draw our own while we wait for food.  David and I ordered burgers.  I got the blue cheese burger and David ordered the Texas burger.  My son got chicken nuggets, fries and a giant pickle.  My burger was super tasty and the fried were really great.  I can tell they use frozen fries, but they keep their oil fresh so the fries were not greasy.  My son's chicken nugget were nothing special,  probably Foster Farms frozen nuggets but my son liked them.
This seems to be a local franchise.  The Everett location has its own website and the menu is similar to the Duvall location. Duvall location does not have its own site, but it has a yelp page.

Pickle Time Deli-Duvall
14142 Main St NW
Duvall, Wa 98019
(425) 788-8605



Pickle Time Deli-Everett
7405 Hardeson Rd
Suite A
Everett, Wa 98203
(425) 710-0108


Things I like:

  • Open later till 7 on Sundays
  • Takes debit cards
  • Very clean
  • Friendly service
  • All the pickle drawings


Things I would like to see:

  • Some fresh fruit or veggies for the kids





No comments:

Post a Comment