Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Supplements Oregon/ Washington




















Super Supplements

Let me begin my review saying all my Portland friends and family can visit the Clackamas store on Sunnyside Rd or the one downtown. So read on.

SS (super supplements) is a discount health and wellness store in Wa and Or. When I say discount I mean they deal in volume, not old products. Every thing in the store is anywhere from 15 to 65% off from the retail price. If you sign up to be on there mailing list you will recieve coupons in the mail every few months. Every one that works in the store is super nice and very educated on their prodcuts. The vitamin companies come in and train the employees so they know a lot.

They sell every sort of vitamin supplements you can think of, meal replacements(whey, soy, hemp, bars, shakes), natural beauty products, tea, nuts, natural sweeteners, flower remedies, homeopathic remedies, cold drinks, organic chocolates, probiotics, books, pet supplements and so much more. I absolutely love this company. I believe they have the best selection of any vitamin store out there! There are stores all over Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

Things I love:
The selection
Friendly/helpful people
I can go in and grab a meal bar and a cold drink just as fast as if I went to McDonalds.

Web site: www.supersup.com

Everett:
4031 Colby Ave
Everett, Wa 98201
425-293-0373

Clackamas:
9919 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, Or 97015
503-794-9355




No comments:

Post a Comment