Monday, March 5, 2012

BARK Espresso Seattle, Wa

BARK Espresso is one of my favorite places to visit while I am in Northgate visiting my acupuncturist.  Who is right next door to them. This coffee house is split into two hang outs.  One for humans and one for humans and their doggies.  It is attached to Great Dog (grooming, daycare, obedience, shop and adventure time for our pets).  BARK serves Caffe Vita espresso. The day I visited I had a decaf americano and a squash bread with pumpkin seeds.  The coffee was plenty strong and tasty.  My squash bread was lovely also.  One of the things I like about BARK is that there is a comfy couch. Something missing in some coffee houses.  I love to kick back and enjoy my coffee and play words with friends and be left alone.  I can do that at Bark.  Service is always friendly and quick.  I never have to wait in line for my coffee.  I asked the barista what made BARK special and her response was, We always display local art that is pet related and we serve a doggie latte to our 4 legged friends who come in.  The doggie latte is made from peanut butter and soy milk and served gently warmed.

The last trip I made to BARK, I visited the doggie side.  I found it to be equialy cozy with a faux leather couch and lots of tables and chairs.  On the doggie side you go to a ordering window to get your drinks.

Things I love:

  • Doggies are welcome
  • Lunch is available
  • Lovely baked goods
  • There are Gluten free items on the menu
  • Cozy and quiet
  • Easy Parking
  • They take cards and do not charge you an extra fee to do so
  • Wifi with purchase of a drink or food


Things I would like to see:

  • More people and doggies to visit BARK


Check out my pictures of BARK on photobucket
http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r576/cvankeu1977/BARK%20Espresso/

BARK Espresso
Hours: Monday 7am to 4pm
Tuesday-Friday 7am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9am to 5pm
Sunday 9am to 3pm

Address: 11335 Roosevelt Way NE
               Seattle, Wa 98125






No comments:

Post a Comment