Monday, March 12, 2012

Bookend Coffee Company

I feel a little silly,  I have been lamenting about the lack of good coffee houses in Everett and I totally overlooked Bookend Coffee Company!  Bookend Coffee Company is located on Hoyt Ave adjoining the Everett Public Library Downtown.  This place is super cozy, quite and relaxed.  I often see people with with there text book or laptops getting work done.  I also have noticed book clubs meeting here.  There is about 5-6 lg oak tables with cushy seats and a couch and a few mission style upholstered chairs next to a electric fire place.  The style is art deco, like the library.  With wood paneling and law books lining the walls.  This place is classy and cozy all at the same time.

The coffee is always really great and if you ask, you can get a "for here cup".  They serve really well made sandwiches from a local deli for under $6.  There pastries are average but defently will satisfy your sweet tooth.  One of the things I like is they have small bags of pretzels or chips for cheap.  There is also cups of soup, lolly pops, bottled drinks and teas available.  Service is always friendly and quick.  I really love this place and we all should not forget its there.  Parking is in the library garage and there is no time limit.  WiFi is free with purchase.

Thing I love:

  • Great kid snacks
  • You can enjoy your library books and have a cup of coffee
  • Its quiet



Things I would like to see:

  • Wish there was pastries from a local bakery

Bookend Coffee Company
2702 Hoyt Ave
Everett Wa 98201

425-530-6422


No comments:

Post a Comment